|5" Stove Pipe||Blaze||Inferno|
|Heats Tents Up To||24Lx16Wx14H||24Lx18Wx16H|
|Door Opening||11w x 9h||13w x 11h|
|Burn Time||10-12 Hours||14-16 Hours|
|Weight||66 lbs||77 lbs|
|Height with Legs||24"||28"|
|Stove Only (No Accessories)||$410||$465|
|Standard Package (stove, warming tray-24"x8", stainless steel water tank-3 gallon, 5" nesting stove pipe- goes from 5"-6", elbow, t cap w/spark arrestor)||$643||$705|
|Mini Package (stove, 5" nesting stove pipe- goes from 5"-6", elbow, t cap w/spark arrestor)||$515||$570|
- Kwik Kamp no longer manufactures the smaller stove called the Flame.
- Kwik Kamp Stove unique octagon shape virtually eliminates chance of warp and distortion.
- 12 gauge steel used for body and 10 gauge steel used for top.
- All accessories fit inside firebox of Kwik Kamp wall tent stoves.
- Fiberglass seal around door, makes an airtight firebox.
- Legs are heavy round pipe with threads that screw into stove which helps level Kwik Kamp stoves.
- 5" nesting stove pipe, 8.5' long - smallest piece fits into next larger size, end of pipe is 6".
- A 5" standard oval stove jack will accomodate Kwik Kamp Stoves 5" nesting stove pipe
- Nesting stove pipe with welded seam, eliminates smoke leakage at stove and between sections.
- Warming trays - 24"l x 8"w, which can fit on either side of stove. Stainless steel 3 gallon water tank - can fit on either side of stove.
- Comes with poker and gloves.
- Legs are 12" long.
- Accessory and add to this order items only valid when ordered with a stove.