Montana Canvas Luxury Tent
MONTANA CANVAS LUXURY TENTS CAN BE CUSTOMIZED MORE THAN ANY OTHER TENT AVAILABLE.
Montana Canvas uses only grade-A, cotton duck canvas. USA finishing. Meets California's high fire treatment standards and is also water and mildew resistant.
18 x 23 Montana Canvas luxury tents with box and ropes and a 16x23 or larger with floor will probably weigh more than 150 lbs. Therefore, these tents will definitely require shipment by truck which is more expensive.
Sewn In Floor Option: Made of white laminated vinyl for strength and ease of cleaning. Nylon stake loops. Stove location on floor has a zipper for rollback of either the vinyl or relite sewn in floor.
The Montana Canvas Luxury Tent, known as glamping tents, can be ordered with many different options. Please give us a call if you are interested in ordering any of the following options:
- Custom Luxury Tent Sizes
- Ridge Opening to Allow Lodge Pole to support Roof and have the Rustic Look
- Custom Window (screen or plastic)
- Windows that Have Plastic Boat Windows that you can view through during inclement weather. During good weather you can zip down plastic and have a screened mesh window.
- Screen Door
- Zippered Door - Entire width of tent
- Tie Door
- Roll up door, any width you desire
- Canvas Tarps/Flys that cover entire tent with a covered are to the front- view photos
- Wood Door Opening, allow you to install wood doors on the deck.
- Zippered Corners, to allow roll up of the side wall
- Screen Sidewalls
- Custom Porch with Screen Sidewalls
- Oversized Fire Treated Porch
- Eave Opening with Flap
- Eave Socks
- Ridge Socks
- 6' to 8' Walls
- Custom openings in walls for air conditioners/vents/outlets
- Custom opening in roof for fans
- Interior Tent Dividers
- Interior Rooms
- Custom Location for Doors, Windows and Stove Jack placement
We can make Montana Canvas luxury tents to almost any specification. Feel free to call or email us your requirements.
Products manufactured by Montana Canvas are warranted against defects of materials and workmanship. Any product found defective will be repaired or replaced (at the discretion of Montana Canvas) without charge when the product is returned to the retail seller with freight charges prepaid. All warranty issues are handled directly by the Montana Canvas Company.
This warranty is voided with the use of cleaning or treatment agents or compounds that have not been approved by Montana Canvas. This warranty does not cover torn fabric or merchandise damaged through misuse, accident, or transportation. The manufacturer makes no other warranty either express or implied and shall not be liable for consequential or incidental damages. This warranty applies only to new products sold at retail value and to the original purchaser.
Tent Weights and Peak Heights listed below:
|Poly Cotton||10 oz||12 oz|
|8x10||42 lb||46 lb||50 lb|
|10x12||55 lb||61 lb||64 lb|
|10x14||60 lb||66 lb||71 lb|
|12x14||63 lb||70 lb||80 lb|
|12x17||68 lb||75 lb||84 lb|
|14x17||83 lb||92 lb||100 lb|
|14x20||88 lb||98 lb||110 lb|
|16x20||97 lb||107 lb||128 lb|
|16x23||105 lb||117 lb||138 lb|
|18x23||126 lb||140 lb||151 lb|
|8x10||28 lb||16 lb|
|10x12||37 lb||21 lb|
|10x14||40 lb||23 lb|
|12x14||42 lb||25 lb|
|12x17||45 lb||28 lb|
|14x17||56 lb||32 lb|
|14x20||59 lb||36 lb|
|16x20||65 lb||41 lb|
|16x23||71 lb||44 lb|
|18x23||85 lb||51 lb|
|Peak with 5' Walls||Peak with 6' Walls|