Wilderness Reenactor Tents
|Size||Ridge Height||Water & Mildew Treated AND Fire Resistant||Weight|
|10 x 12||8'||$850||57 lbs|
|12 x 14||8'4"||$1000||64 lbs|
|14 x 16||8'9"||$1150||95 lbs|
|16 x 20||9'3"||$1350||95 lbs|
|16 x 24||9'3"||$1500||105 lbs|
REENACTMENT TENT "STANDARD" CHARACTERISTICS & FEATURES
- Front and Free back door with storm flap.
- Free 5 FOOT WALLS
- Free sod cloth - a 10" piece of canvas sewn onto the bottom of the walls. Acts as an air seal and prevents water wicking up the walls.
- Free ridge opening, with flap
- Free ropes and tensioners
- Free tent bag
- Free stove jack, either 5 inch or 6 inch. Stove jack location left side in roof as entering Wilderness camping tent.
- Free reinforced ridge, extra layer of canvas.
Reenactment Tent standard features are normally options on other tents that cost over $300Additional features:
- Cotton stake loops on bottom of tent sidewalls.
- Grommets on each end of tent ridge to secure civil war tent in high winds.
- Ridgepole opening easily allows for use of wooden ridge pole. Flap covers opening when internal frame used.
- Reinforced wall corners with extra stitching and extra layer of canvas.
- Reinforced ridge ends with extra stitching and extra layer of canvas.
- Double stitched for extra strength. With the Wilderness extra reinforcement throughout, these are exceptional four season tents.
ARMY DUCK - DOUBLE FILL QUALITY
- Made of 10.1 oz "Double Fill" cotton - Army Duck
- Army Duck canvas Civil War Tents have two threads twisted together to make one single thread making the canvas stronger and more durable. These double threads are woven into canvas both lengthwise and crosswise.
- Makes a much tighter weave.
- Keeps heat in and moisture out better than other canvas.
- Army Duck canvas is more durable and stronger than other canvas material and is used in all high quality winter tents.
FIRE RESISTANT CANVAS: Meets CPAI 84 fire retardant code. If a tent is not specifically treated for fire resistance it will burn quickly. Fire Resistant canvas will only burn when there is a flame source present on the canvas. When you remove the flame source the wall tent will stop burning. However, there is no wall tent made that will not burn.
CANVAS AVAILABLE FOR CIVIL WAR TENTS
- 10.1 oz Army Duck Double Fill , Water and mildew treated, Fire resistant. treatment. Will not shrink more than 1- 2%.
- Fire resistant tents will only burn if there is a continuous flame against the canvas.