Montana Canvas Lodge Tent
The Montana Canvas Lodge Tent is made per order in the USA and imported to Canvas Tent Shop in Castlegar, BC. Based on time of year, typical ship time is between 6 - 12 weeks.
Montana Canvas Lodge Tents is available in Montana Blend (10oz Canvas Roof with Relite Sidewalls).
Set-Up Dimensions: 14'10" x 17'6" with 5' Sidewalls and a 9'8" Peak Height
Packed Dimensions: 35" x 23" x 23"
Weight: Tent and frame is 149 lb.
Package Includes: Tent, Aluminum Frame, Ropes, Tensioners, and Stakes.
Doors: Zippered front and back "L" shaped doors with screens. The doors open to a 7'6" height and uses a YKK zipper. The doors can be secured open with buckles. A buckled storm flap is standard to protect the zipper from the elements.
- Windows: 4 - 30" x 24" windows. 1 in each sidewall of tent and 1 at each end. These feature a No See Um mesh and are opened / closed from the inside of the tent.
- Sewn-In Floor: Fully sewn-in floor with zippered cutout for stove. Does an excellent job at keeping critters out of your tent!
- Frame: Complete aluminum frame. Frame system is 1 3/8" diameter aluminum alloy poles with adjustable frame joints. The frame provides a very stable structure in the most varied elements.
- Stove Jack: 6" stove jack with flap. This is located in the center of your tent. This stove jack features a silicone ring and is build to handle high temperatures.
- Extra Reinforcements: Additional material at peak and eaves to reinforce tent.
- Stakes: 12" steel stakes to secure your tent to the ground.
- 200' of 1/4" black polyester rope, tensioners, and a tent storage bag.
Flys are made of Relite. A fly is designed to protect and extend the lifespan of your investment. Relite is synthetic and is not as spark resistant as canvas. A spark landing on a Relite tent roof will burn a hole through it easily. It is better to have spark holes in the fly rather than trying to repair holes in a tent roof. If necessary, you can always buy another fly if you get burn holes in your fly.
To reduce sparks landing on a tent roof it is recommended you have an in-line spark arrestor. The inline spark arrestor is positioned at the stove top opening for the stove pipe and is approximately 8" high. The inline spark arrestor will keep most of the ash and sparks from going up the stove pipe and onto your roof. I still recommend you have a normal spark arrestor to further reduce the possibility of sparks landing on your roof or fly.
In-line spark arrestor can be cleaned in 15-30 seconds. This quick cleaning capability makes camp life much more enjoyable. With a normal spark arrestor you need to take the pipe sections down to clean the spark arrestor which is located on top of the last section of stove pipe.
Limited Lifetime Warranty: Products manufactured by Montana Canvas are warranted against defects of materials and workmanship. Any product found defective will be repaired or replaced (at the discretion of Montana Canvas) without charge when the product is returned to the retail seller with freight charges prepaid. This warranty is voided with the use of cleaning, treatment agents or compounds that have not been approved by Montana Canvas. This warranty does not cover torn fabric or merchandise damaged through misuse, accident or transportation. The manufacturer makes no other warranty either express or implied and shall not be liable for consequential or incidental damages. This warranty applies only to new products sold at retail value and to the original purchaser. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights which vary from state to state.