|Size||Ridge Height||Water & Mildew Treated AND Fire Resistant||Weight|
|10 x 12||8'||$800||57 lbs|
|12 x 14||8'4"||$1000||64 lbs|
|14 x 16||8'9"||$1160||74 lbs|
|16 x 20||9'3"||$1350||95 lbs|
|16 x 24||9'3"||$1475||105 lbs|
TRADER TENTS - 6' WALLS
Traders tent standard characteristics/features:
- Front and free back door with storm flap and ties.
- Free 6' 6" foot side walls to roll up roll up tie every 18" 6 " overlap flap on side walls for when you want side walls down
- Free sod cloth - a 10" piece of canvas sewn onto the bottom of the walls. Acts as an air seal and prevents water wicking up the walls.
- Free ridge opening, with flap
- Free ropes and tensioners
- Free tent bag
- Free stove jack, either 5 inch or 6 inch. Stove jack location left side in roof as entering wilderness camping tent.
- Free reinforced ridge, extra layer of canvas.
Traders Tent standard features are normally options on other tents that cost over $200
Traders Tent additional features:
- Cotton stake loops on bottom of tent sidewalls.
- Grommets on each end of tent ridge to secure civil war tent in high winds.
- Ridgepole opening easily allows for use of wooden ridge pole. Flap covers opening when internal frame used.
- Reinforced wall corners with extra stitching and extra layer of canvas.
- Reinforced ridge ends with extra stitching and extra layer of canvas.
- Double stitched for extra strength. With the Wilderness extra reinforcement throughout, these are exceptional four season tents.