Cylinder Stove Assembly
- Cylinder stove assembly
- Unpack parts and inventory items to insure you received the items in your package .
- LEGS. The 4 legs are threaded – screw legs into brackets on bottom of stove.
- TRAY. The tray is made to fit on both sides of the fire box. Insert pins into pipe sleeve on the side you wish to attach tray.
- WATER TANK. Attaches to either side of stove. Unscrew faucet that is screwed into the water tank backwards to protect faucet during shipping. Place faucet in tank opening and place O ring on the inside of tank and tighten nut, hand tighten only.
- ASSEMBLE PIPE - 4 sections. Smallest section of pipe, crimped end, goes into stove.
- SPARK ARRESTOR. Fits onto the top section of stove pipe.