Montana Canvas Range Tent
The Montana Canvas Range Tent is made per order in the USA and imported to Canvas Tent Shop in Castlegar, BC. Based on time of year, typical ship time is between 6 - 12 weeks.
Set-Up Dimensions: 12x12 with an 8'6" Peak Height
Packed Dimensions: 40" x 14" x 14"
Weight: Tent with Center Pole is 88 lb.
Package Includes: Tent, Aluminum Center Pole, Ropes, Tensioners, and Stakes.
- Material: 10oz Grade A treated canvas. Fire, water, and mildew treated.
Front Door: Zippered front door with screen. The door opens to a 7'6" height and uses a YKK zipper. The doors can be secured open with buckles. A buckled storm flap is standard to protect the zipper from the elements.
- Windows: 1 - 24" x 30" window. This windows are located in the back wall of the tent. This features a No See Um mesh and is opened / closed from the inside of the tent.
- Sewn-In Floor: Fully sewn-in vinyl floor with zippered cutout for stove. Does an excellent job at keeping critters out of your tent!
- Frame: 3 section aluminum center pole is 1 3/8" diameter aluminum alloy. Longest section is 30" long. Very easy to set-up as no tools are required. The poles utilize a slip joint system. Tent can be setup within 5 minutes.
- Stove Jack: 4", 5", or 6" stove jack with flap. This comes in an oval shape, allowing round pipe to go through. This stove jack features a silicone ring and is build to handle high temperatures. This stove jack is located in the front right as you enter the tent. Includes a flap on the outside of tent to cover stove jack opening when not in use.
- Extra Reinforcements: Extra material sewn in at peak of tent.
- Stakes: 12" steel stakes to secure your tent to the ground.
Suspension Ring: There is a suspension ring on the outside top of the tent that allow you to hang your tent from a tree without using the frame.
- 200' of 1/4" black polyester rope, tensioners, and a tent storage bag.
- Set-Up: Setting up the Range Tent can be accomplished by staking out the four corners of the tent, installing the aluminum center pole, and staking out guy lines. Easiest tent set-up available!
- Horse Packing: The range tent is used often by horse packers who want a fast set up and tear down tent when traveling long distances with many campsites. If you are a beginner on horses or horse packing I suggest you read my packing tips on www.packsaddleshop.com
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Products manufactured by Montana Canvas are warranted against defects of materials and workmanship. Any product found defective will be repaired or replaced (at the discretion of Montana Canvas) without charge when the product is returned to the retail seller with freight charges prepaid. This warranty is voided with the use of cleaning, treatment agents or compounds that have not been approved by Montana Canvas. This warranty does not cover torn fabric or merchandise damaged through misuse, accident or transportation. The manufacturer makes no other warranty either express or implied and shall not be liable for consequential or incidental damages. This warranty applies only to new products sold at retail value and to the original purchaser. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights which vary from state to state.