|Dimensions (H x W x L)||
|Holds Heat||4-6 Hours||7-8 Hours||8-9 Hours|
|Stove Jack/Pipe Size||5"||5"||5"|
|Weight||21 lbs||26 lbs||35 lbs|
|Stove Height with Legs||25"||28"||28"|
|Standard Package (stove, damper, pipe, spark arrestor)||$425||$525||$625|
|Deluxe Package (stove, damper, pipe, spark arrestor, large shelf, galvanized water tank)||$525||$650||$760|
- Riley Stoves are the best light weight stoves made due to its double walls on colt models and larger.
- STANDARD PACKAGE: Stove, nesting pipe, damper and spark arrestor.
- DELUXE PACKAGE: Standard package plus water tank and side shelf.
- Three year guarantee on each riley stove
- Riley stoves used by outfitters for many years.
- Riley stoves has gained respect for its longevity and durability.
- Riley stove has an air tight design, are lightweight and all accessories, including stack robber, fit inside firebox.
- Stack robber fits inside 4 gallon water tank when putting all accessories inside firebox.
- Stove pipe length: 80-96 inches depending on stove model ordered.
- 12" legs come standard with the stove, 18" legs are an option listed below.
- Galvanized steel construction 18-22 gauge.
- All stress and wear points 18 gauge. The door and legs are 18 gauge.
- Riley stove tops, bottom and back ends are 20 gauge.
- Stack robber is a 8" square box that fits inline with the stove pipe which has a removable spark arrestor screen for ease of cleaning the spark arrestor. A normal spark arrestor fits on top of the stovepipe and you have to take the stove pipe down to clean the spark arrestor.
- Riley Colt and larger stove bottoms are double insulated and won't burn out.
- Colt, Wrangler and Trail Boss have double walls for longer burning time and extra strength.
- Riley stove with its double walls and double bottom is the highest quality lightweight stove made.